Wu-Tang Clan ain’t nothin’ to **** with, as they say, but this summer, the Colorado Symphony Orchestra will add a unique element to the hip hop group’s concert coming to Denver.
Wu-Tang plays Red Rock Amphitheatre on Aug. 13 and will be backed by the Colorado Symphony Orchestra, guests rapper Big Boi of Outkast and DJ Chris Karns. Tickets to the event go on sale May 21 at axs.com and range from $69.95 to $139.95.
This is just the first concert at Red Rocks this that features the Colorado Symphony Orchestra performing in tandem with big-name artists. Americana artist Brandi Carlile graces the Red Rocks stage for two nights in September backed by the orchestra.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, In The Know, to get entertainment news sent straight to your inbox.
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre will reopen in April with 2,500-person capacity
- Here’s every concert coming to Red Rocks Amphitheatre in 2021
- Return of big shows at big venues points to Denver’s live music comeback
- It’s official: Phish is returning to Dick’s Sporting Goods Park on Labor Day weekend
- Yes, there will be 2021 Film on the Rocks screenings at Red Rocks. Here’s what’s playing.
Source: Read Full Article