Some COVID-19 community testing sites are closed today because of the winter weather, according to the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
The state-managed and partnered community testing sites closed are:
- Jefferson County Fairgrounds, 15200 W. 6th Ave. Frontage Road , Golden
- Deckers Community Center, 8570 Hwy 67, Sedalia
- University of Northern Colorado, 1410 20th St., Greeley
- Youth Sports Fields-Greeley, 1850 65th Ave.
- Paco Sanchez Park, 290 Knox Ct., Denver
- Ruby Hill, 1380 W. Florida Ave., Denver
- Green Valley Ranch Pool, 4455 Jebel St., Denver
- Denver Human Services-East, 3815 Steele St.
The Jefferson County Fairgrounds location will be closed Friday and Saturday.
Other state-managed and partnered sites plan to operate as scheduled, according to a news release. Some local public health agencies may make alternative arrangements. Residents can check with their local public health department for available options.
For a list of testing sites, including private providers, go to covidtest.colorado.gov/map.
The CDPHE urges Coloradans to continue to wear masks, physically distance, interact only with members of their own households and stay home while sick.
Join our Facebook group for the latest updates on coronavirus in Colorado.
Source: Read Full Article