From Guanella Pass down to Steamboat Springs, from Rocky Mountain over to Breckenridge, and from the Peak to Peak Scenic Byway across to Vail, The Know Outdoor readers have gone everywhere to peep fall colors this year.
Check out some of our favorites from those submitted by readers. and if you like photos of the outdoors, give us a follow on Instagram to see more.
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter, The Adventurist, to get outdoors news sent straight to your inbox.
- Leaf-peeping has started in Colorado, and it’s turning out to be extremely unusual this year
- Colorado’s leaf-peeping season is just around the corner. Here’s when fall colors are expected to arrive.
- Send us your leaf-peeping photos for a chance to be featured in The Denver Post
- Fall colors expected to peak across Colorado this weekend
- Abnormally early below-freezing temperatures could ruin Colorado leaf-peeping this year
Source: Read Full Article