Melania Trump’s image was ‘crafted’ says former adviser
The former first lady will be advised to “move fast” and file for divorce from Mr Trump, who has had his controversial twitter account permanently suspended following the civil unrest that took place at the beginning of the year. The claims follow long-standing speculations of a rift between the former president and the mother of his youngest son, Barron.
Eric Schiffer, a brand and reputation management expert, told Daily Star charges against Mr Trump represent a “clear and present danger” to the couple’s marriage.
Mr Schiffer said: “An indictment for Melania will be neither cool nor fashionable to her acquired tastes.
“Charges against the former President of the United States of America will be the final act in her Trumpian saga that triggers a clear and present danger to their union.
“Melania’s advisers’ calculus will be to move fast because Donald’s divorce will cost Trump over 150 million that, in the end, if she doesn’t move quickly, he won’t have the cold cash to pay out.”
We will use your email address only for sending you newsletters. Please see our Privacy Notice for details of your data protection rights.
A society publicist, referred to as a “friendly acquaintance” of the Trumps, told the Times he would be “shocked” if Ms Trump decided to file for divorce.
He suggested the former model had found “stability” in her marriage to Mr Trump following a “difficult life” in Slovenia.
R Couri Hay said: “The likelihood is 99.99 per cent they will stay together.
“I’d truly be shocked if Melania formally separated and divorced from her husband.
“She grew up in a pseudo-communist difficult life.
“When she married, she wanted stability, romantic stability, financial stability, and through it all the one thing still standing is that marriage.”
But the Trump family is now facing the former president’s second impeachment trial, which could lead to a lifetime ban from holding office if convicted of the charges, ending rumoured plans for a 2024 election run.
Mr Trump announced on Monday the new legal team that will represent him in his upcoming trial less than a day after his previous lawyers walked away.
Queen snub: Monarch took swipe at ‘noisy’ Donald Trump [REVEAL]
Melania Trump to stick by ex-POTUS without the ‘lovey dovey stuff’ [INSIGHT]
Melania Trump and Nicola Sturgeon both savaged over outrageous letters [ANALYSIS]
The trial for “incitement of insurrection” following the storming of Congress last month is due to start on February 9.
Mr Trump confirmed lawyers David Schoen and Bruce Castor will be spearheading his defence.
Butch Bowers, Deborah Barbier, and Joshua Howard, all parted ways with the former President in what was labelled a “mutual decision”.
Jason Miller, an advisor to Mr Trump, confirmed at the time a decision on who would be appointed as a substitution would be made “shortly”.
Source: Read Full Article