Electrician beats three colleagues to death with bat after row with boss

An angry argument allegedly sparked a murderous rage for an electrician in Florida who brutally beat up three co-workers, according to reports.

The terrifying spree allegedly began when an employee argued with his boss on site for a job, then punched him before running away, authorities have said.

Shaun Runyon, 39, worked for a Pennsylvania-based company and was reportedly sharing a home with colleagues at the time, police said.

The Polk County Sherriff said that after he punched his boss and ran way, Runyon allegedly arrived at the house he was staying and began his killing rampage, New York Post reports.

The enraged man allegedly used a knife and a baseball bat, brutally beating one person to death while they slept in bed, Sherriff Grady Judd said on Saturday.

Judd said: "He stabbed and beat people inside the residence."

He added there were seven people in the residence at the time.

Another victim was tragically found dead on the porch, Judd said in a statement.

Police reported a third co-worker who was critically injured in the attack died later on Saturday.

“We have no idea what outraged him so bad that more than 24 hours later that he would come back and make an attempt to kill every one of them,” Judd said.

  • Plane towing 'will you marry me' banner in horror crash that killed one passenger

After the rampage, Runyon fled the scene but was eventually found two hours later in bloody clothes.

He told people in a Lake Wells home that he had been raped and residents urged him to go to hospital, where police arrested him.

Runyon allegedly confessed to his violent killings, police said.

In other horrifying news, a mum who is accused of attacking her two young children, leaving one dead and another critically injured, has told police she did it because she wanted them to "go to heaven".

  • Sun-starved Brits flock back to Benidorm as beloved holiday hotspot roars back to life

Esther Callejas, 24, is alleged to have killed her 2-year-old daughter Esperanza Isidro on Monday in Phoenix, Arizona, by shooting her twice in the chest at close range.

Her 6-year-old son was also shot twice, and is still receiving treatment in hospital.

According to court documents, police were called to the scene by the family of husband Emmanuel Isidro after Callejas rang him to let him know she had committed the awful acts.

Source: Read Full Article